Checkout this post by Skant Gupta!
Today Oracle announced the release of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c Release 3 (18.104.22.168).
Oracle Enterprise Manager 13.3 introduces many new features for database, cloud and middleware management, such as:
- Support for monitoring and management of Oracle Database 18c
- Onboarding non-cloud DB/PDB to DBaaS Cloud
- Relocation of service instances across cloud pools
- PDB upgrade using Fleet Maintenance
- Modernization of UI stack for key database performance diagnostics capabilities like ASH Analytics and Real-time SQL Monitoring
- Support for Oracle Identity Management 12.2.x Management
- Support for Cloning of SOA or OSB-based Domains Versioned 22.214.171.124 and later
- JVMD enhancements to support large scale deployments & ALL request monitoring
- Uptake of JDK 7u171 and WLS April 2018 CPU for enhanced security
You can get your copy here OTN.
For new feature please check New Features In Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c.
The video demonstrates the process of deploying a hybrid cloud agent using Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13cR2 126.96.36.199
Setting up the Oracle Hybrid cloud via Enterprise Manager
In this article series, we will look at the steps for setting up the Oracle hybrid cloud via Enterprise Manager.
Getting interested? Please read the full article written by Porus Homi Havewala.
Toad World has got several interesting articles on Enterprise Manager
I came across this series of articles on Consolidation Planning for the Cloud from my good friend Porus Homi Pavewala. Just check it out on Toad World.
Please notice the availability of this new Oracle Learning Library video Enterprise Manager 13c Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server by Pete McKenna